Wednesday, February 12, 2014

IPSY UNBOXING 02/14

Hey Guys! Ok please excuse my almost month long absence from this blog. There are two reasons why I haven't posted in so long. The first reason is because ever since school and my new job started I have simply been swamped! School must come first even though I would so much rather run a blog as a full time job. The second reason is that I started to get really unhappy with the quality of my pictures due to bad lighting and not knowing enough about the camera I was using. The good news is that I bought a lighting kit and have learned so much about my camera/photography in this almost month long absence. I have been really happy with the results of this so you should start seeing posts from me again! I am going to try to get a post up at least once a week, but I don't want to make any promises as sometimes my weeks are more busy than others.

So to the good stuff-- I posted my first video on to YouTube tonight! Please watch, rate, like, and subscribe to my channel so you don't miss out on any videos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment with your thoughts, opinions, or ideas you would like to see in future posts! xox