Sunday, March 2, 2014

Simple Everyday Eyeshadow Tutorial

Hello Fabulous People! Here is my tutorial for a very simple makeup look that pretty much anyone can achieve and look fantastic in. I paired a very neutral eye with a bold, matte, red lip to keep things interesting. I hope you enjoy the video and please let me know if you have any feedback! I am still trying to figure out my film style so bear with me as I play around a little more! As always thank you so much for visiting and I hope you enjoy!







Products Used:

Face
  • Lorac POREfection Foundation - PR2 (light)
  • NYX Dark Circle Concealer - Medium
  • MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - NW 15
  • MAC MSF - Light Plus
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder - NW 22
  • NYX Matte Bronzer - Medium 
  • Benefit Bronzer - Hoola
  • Tarte Amazonia Clay Blush - Spontaneous
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Shimmering Powder - Champagne
  • Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray

Eyes
  • MAC Paint Pot - Soft Ocre
  • UD Naked Basics Palette - Foxy
  • UD Naked Basics Palette - Naked 2
  • UD Theodora Palette - Beware
  • UD Vice 2 Palette - Toxic
  • UD Theodora Palette - Bewitch
  • Sigma Warm Neutrals Palette - Cinnamon
  • NYX Felt Tip Liner - Black
  • Essence All Eyes On Me Mascara - Black
  • Kiss Lashes - 03
  • UD Naked Basics Palette - Venus

Lips
  • Revlon Color Stay Matte Balm - Standout

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment with your thoughts, opinions, or ideas you would like to see in future posts! xox